How to use Spotify for best Music Recommendation
Spotify is the most popular music streaming services in the world. It has a vast library of songs and albums, and its recommendation engine is second to none. But how do you get the best music recommendation out of Spotify? Here’s a comprehensive guide to using Spotify for the best song recommendations.
- Create Your Own Playlists: Creating your own playlists on Spotify is an excellent way to get personalized music recommendations from the service. Start by creating a playlist with some of your favorite songs or artists, then add more as you discover new music that you like. As you add more songs, Spotify will start recommending similar tracks based on what’s already in your playlist.
- Follow Friends & Artists: Following friends and artists on Spotify is a great way to find new music that you might not have known before. When someone follows an artist or friend, they will see their activity in their feed, including any new releases or playlists they create. This can be a great way to discover new music that you may not have heard before.
- Use Radio Stations: Radio stations are another great way to find new music on Spotify. You can choose from different genres or even create your own custom radio station based on specific artists or songs that you like. The radio stations will then generate playlists based on what it thinks you might like, giving you plenty of options for discovering new tunes!
- Take Advantage Of Discover Weekly: Discover Weekly is one of the most popular features on Spotify and it’s designed to give users personalized recommendations every week based on their listening habits and preferences. Every Monday morning, users will receive a fresh batch of 30 tracks tailored specifically for them – so make sure to check it out each week!
- Explore Genres & Moods: Exploring different genres and moods can be another great way to find new music that fits your tastes perfectly – whether it’s upbeat pop tunes or mellow jazz numbers! Just head over to the Browse tab in the app and select either Genres & Moods or New Releases – both sections offer plenty of options for discovering something fresh and exciting!